Thursday, June 16, 2016

The Many Phrases of Sweet Pea

I wanted to write some of these down to remember them when he's older (or really for when we're older)!

1.  Super Goo - not quite sure why this was Superman's name. This has turned into Super Lukey - complete with theme song on his airplane. He loves fighting bad guys around the house and when playing, he's always the good guy. He has many super powers like super punches, super kicks and super speed - he's faster than lightning! One time he was on a swing and starting yelling, I'm Super Goo!!

2.  'Nana - a banana / not to be confused with his Nana Emerson

3.  Ooster - as in Happy Ooster! Ooster bunny and Ooster eggs (incidentally, we were having Ooster Egg hunts for weeks after his first one. Big hit!)

4.  When asked for the magic word (I was thinking 'Please') he responded, Miska...Mooska...Mickey Mouse?

5.  Deet Deets - Flies. I don't know why. He doesn't know why.

6.  When finishing Facetime with Gramma and Baba - "but I want to talk to them!"

7.  When making Ooster cards for the grandparents, had to make one for our robot too (the Roomba).

8.  Rocking horse is Super Pony.

9.  Cuckoo - the iPad. 

10.  Skitos - Mosquitos

11.  Walgreen's is the popcorn place because their sign looks like popcorn in a cup to him.

12.  At church one week a little boy came running up to him and he said hi. Then he looked at me and said, 'He doesn't know my name!' I told him to introduce himself the next time the boy came up and he said, 'I'm Lukey and this is my mommy' pointing to me. This was done repeatedly. :)

13.  Cookie dance that he shares with his daddy.

14.  Mayra - Maya.

15. A shopping cart is a trolley (thanks Peppa Pig)

16. Neminems - M&Ms.

17. Dablooms - balloons

 

1 comment: